Save the Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Where: UC Conference Center, 550 Alumni Lane, Davis, 95616
When: 8:30am to 4:00pm
Registration details are below
The first of our Current Issues programs for 2017-18 series will focus on pest and disease management strategies in the vineyard. It will be a day of discussion featuring presentations from UC Davis researchers and farm advisors. Some of the highlights of the program include:
- Red Blotch Disease: impact on field-grown vines, vector control, as well as alternate hosts and the impact of the disease on winegrape quality
- Grapevine leafroll disease update
- Current efforts in phylloxera and nematode management and resistant-breeding programs
- Advances in control and management of vine trunk diseases
- Management of powdery mildew: cultural, chemical and selective breeding efforts
- Sprayer calibration
- Managing vine mealybugs in vineyards
- Impact of weeds and their management to aid in disease control efforts
We have applied for PCA CEUs.
NOTE: These classes are targeted specifically to wine and winegrape industry professionals and, as such, are technical in nature.
Cost: $200.00, includes continental breakfast, lunch and all handouts
To register by CREDIT CARD: https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber$141
To register by CHECK please contact Kay at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Hope to see you there!
V&E Extension – Your Source for Grape and Wine Information
Department of Viticulture & Enology
University of California
595 Hilgard Lane 2148 RMI North
Davis, CA 95617